September 19, 2013
2826 Highway 61 / Two Harbors, MN 55616 Near Gooseberry Falls State Park
Mile Marker 37 after the second tunnel.
Toll Free (800) 627-9565 or Local (218) 834-3796
From Twin Cities
- Take I-35W or 1-35E to joined I-35 North.
- The interstate ends in Duluth at London Road and 26th Ave E. At this stoplight intersection, turn right onto London Road.
- Follow London Road through the city it will turn into Highway 61 North. Continue driving with the shore of Lake Superior on your right. You have your choice of the Scenic Highway 61, which goes past some small s hops along the way – or taking the Expressway (70 mph). Both meet up just before Two Harbors.
- Highway 61 will take you through the town of Two Harbors, and continue north. Two Harbors is only 15 minutes way and a quick drive back if you’re wondering whether to stop or continue on.
- North of Two Harbors, the Highway will take you under two tunnels. The resort is after the second tunnel on the right (lake side). Watch for the Castle Danger highway sign and shortly after that you’ll see the sign and driveway for Grand Superior Lodge and Splashing Rock Restaurant.
If you would like us to send you more information, we will happily mail the information you have requested; simply fill out the form below. Please remember to fill out the mailing information at the bottom of this form.
Beauty and A Book
A Wild Month
Top 5 Reasons to Get Married on July Fourth
”Great place to get married!”
- dmchris, on Trip Advisor -
”Wonderful wedding weekend”
- TravelMom8082, on Trip Advisor -
”We recently held our wedding at Grand Superior Lodge and we couldn't have had a better experience.”
- Kayla S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Couples Getaway!”
- janeshonestreviewsbrattykid, on Trip Advisor -
”The most romatic place to stay on your honeymoon, very private and intimate.”
- NJHeinen, on Trip Advisor -
”Awesome North Shore Experience. What a fabulous place, what a wonderful mini-vacation!”
- VBR, on Trip Advisor -
”Wish I never had to leave.”
- infullfunk, on Trip Advisor -
”Most lovely resort on the North Shore.”
- c0ffeelvr, on Trip Advisor -