Check-in and Check-out
Check-in is at 4:30 p.m. and Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
Rates quoted are per night and are subject to state tax and a resort service fee. All rates and information are subject to change without notice. Holiday stays require a three-night minimum and are calculated on the Holiday season rates.
Rates do not include state tax (7.875%) or resort amenities fee (8.5%) which covers seasonal amenities such as complimentary movies, guest computer, Wi-Fi throughout resort property, copies & faxes, library, games, bikes, canoes, snow shoes, complimentary firewood, area maps and other resort activities.
- Credit Cards – We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover for lodging. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express in the restaurant and gift shop.
- Midweek Stays – Midweek rates apply to reservations Sunday – Thursday except for holidays or for reservations that include Thurs/Fri or Sat/Sun.
- Weekend Stays – Weekend rates apply to both nights for reservations that include Thu/Fri, Fri/Sat, Sat/Sun. All weekends require 2 nights, except during holidays, when 3 nights are required.
- Holiday Stays – Holidays require a 3-night stay; each night calculated at weekend rates. No coupons or discounts apply during this time.
A reservation of 7 or more nights receives one night free. (Free night taken on lowest rate in effect during that time.) Week-long stays cannot begin on Saturday.
- Martin Luther King
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- New Years
Rooms and suites in the main lodge receive daily housekeeping service. Cabins and Lake Homes do not receive daily service, unless requested for an additional fee.
- Maximum unit occupancy allowable is stated on rate sheet under the room descriptions after each unit. Should we determine that a unit has more guests than are allowed, a $20 charge per night per person over the maximum capity will be charged to your room bill. Children under two years of age are not included in occupancy count.
- All our units are non-smoking units. A cleaning fee will be assessed for anyone smoking in a unit.
- Kegs, firearms and fireworks are not allowed on resort property.
One night’s deposit by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) is required at time of reservation.
Grandma’s Marathon Weekend
You will be charged for the first night’s stay at time of making the reservation. The regular Cancellation Policy applies: Cancellations before May 1st result in a $50 bookkeeping fee. On May 1st the full remaining balance of the reservation is charged to your credit card, where after, there is no refund available.
Cancellations made 14 days or more before non-holiday arrival will be refunded deposit minus a $50 booking fee. For cancellations less than 14 days before arrival, deposits are nonrefundable. Christmas/New Years reservations are non-refundable after December 1st. If cancelled prior to that, the deposit is refundable minus a $50 booking fee. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS DUE TO WEATHER. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS OVER THE INTERNET VIA EMAIL.
Missing or Lost Items
Grand Superior Lodge is not responsible for any lost, forgotten or stolen items. If forgotten items are located and requested to be mailed to the owner there is a minimum fee of $10.00 the recipient will be responsible for.
Colorful State Parks Near Grand Superior Lodge
Explore Our Fall Favorites
Grand Superior Lodge for Kids and Adults
”Great place to get married!”
- dmchris, on Trip Advisor -
”Wonderful wedding weekend”
- TravelMom8082, on Trip Advisor -
”We recently held our wedding at Grand Superior Lodge and we couldn't have had a better experience.”
- Kayla S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Couples Getaway!”
- janeshonestreviewsbrattykid, on Trip Advisor -
”The most romatic place to stay on your honeymoon, very private and intimate.”
- NJHeinen, on Trip Advisor -
”Awesome North Shore Experience. What a fabulous place, what a wonderful mini-vacation!”
- VBR, on Trip Advisor -
”Wish I never had to leave.”
- infullfunk, on Trip Advisor -
”Most lovely resort on the North Shore.”
- c0ffeelvr, on Trip Advisor -