May 12, 2014
Grand Romance Package
Grand Superior Lodge, known for its romantic aura, offers the Ultimate Romance package. It’s perfect for honeymoons, anniversaries and anytime you want to reconnect with your most special person.
Start your evening with a romantic dinner at the Splashing Rock Restaurant. Renowned for its Northern Minnesota menu, fine food and celebrated wines, enjoy a dinner for two.
Your Grand Romance Package includes:
- Dinner for two in Splashing Rock Restaurant.
(Receive a $50 dining card)
- Bottle of Champagne.
- A set of two champagne flutes
- Chocolate Truffles
- Body Lotion
- Mineral Bath Salt
- Photo Frame
- Table Topics
- A Romantic Book
- Two Votive Candles & Matches
- Cheese and Cracker display
ROMANTIC LODGING SUGGESTIONS
This package can be reserved on-line with any room type. Just check the box for “Grand Romance Pkg” and $100 will be added to your total room charge. Enhance your getaway even more by adding to your stay:
- Schedule a Massage
- Fresh Fruit Platter with Wine
- Special request upgrade of wine or Champagne
Just contact the front desk to make arrangements for any of these special additions. Call 800.627.9565
There is never a lack of things to do at Grand Superior Lodge. Take a look at some of our favorite things to do and ask our front desk staff about personalized recommendations!
Top 5 Reasons to Visit Right Now!
Why the last half of August is the best time to visit!
E-Break for July 18, 2014
”Great place to get married!”
- dmchris, on Trip Advisor -
”Wonderful wedding weekend”
- TravelMom8082, on Trip Advisor -
”We recently held our wedding at Grand Superior Lodge and we couldn't have had a better experience.”
- Kayla S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Couples Getaway!”
- janeshonestreviewsbrattykid, on Trip Advisor -
”The most romatic place to stay on your honeymoon, very private and intimate.”
- NJHeinen, on Trip Advisor -
”Awesome North Shore Experience. What a fabulous place, what a wonderful mini-vacation!”
- VBR, on Trip Advisor -
”Wish I never had to leave.”
- infullfunk, on Trip Advisor -
”Most lovely resort on the North Shore.”
- c0ffeelvr, on Trip Advisor -