State Park Package
One of the best amenities of Grand Superior Lodge is our location, right on the North Shore of Lake Superior and in close proximity to North Shore State Parks. We’re just 2-miles from Gooseberry River and the Gooseberry Falls State Park and 9-miles from Split Rock Lighthouse, Lake Superior’s beautiful state parks are just around the corner. Including resort activities.
Trek bikes are available for guest use at no charge. Your State Park Hiker’s and Biker’s Package will include:
- One day vehicle pass good at all MN State Parks
- Superior National Hiking Trail Map
One day pass per room and one pass per visit. Restrictions may apply. The pass will allow vehicle entry into MN State Park on one day selected. This is the official MN DNR State Park Day Pass and is governed by all applicable rules and regulations.
This offer is available at no charge only when requested when making your reservation. This package can not be combined or included with any other promotion special or group package.
This package is available to purchase for $5 after check-in.
Including maps, state park vehicle pass & trek bikes available for your use.
Enhance your State Park Day Pass even more by adding to your stay:
- A hearty breakfast at Splashing Rock Restaurant
- A box lunch from Splashing Rock Restaurant
- Authentic walking sticks from the gift shop
- Snacks from the gift shop.
Planning a Superior Wedding
Where Nature is the Teacher
Gooseberry Falls in Winter
”Great place to get married!”
- dmchris, on Trip Advisor -
”Wonderful wedding weekend”
- TravelMom8082, on Trip Advisor -
”We recently held our wedding at Grand Superior Lodge and we couldn't have had a better experience.”
- Kayla S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Couples Getaway!”
- janeshonestreviewsbrattykid, on Trip Advisor -
”The most romatic place to stay on your honeymoon, very private and intimate.”
- NJHeinen, on Trip Advisor -
”Awesome North Shore Experience. What a fabulous place, what a wonderful mini-vacation!”
- VBR, on Trip Advisor -
”Wish I never had to leave.”
- infullfunk, on Trip Advisor -
”Most lovely resort on the North Shore.”
- c0ffeelvr, on Trip Advisor -