Wild Game & Brewer’s Feast
Saturday Buffet-Style Dinner – October 26, 2013
6:00PM Appetizers | 7:00PM Dinner
$50/per person, including a selection of seasonal beers from South Shore Brewery
Reservations required: 800-627-9565
This is the real deal for meat-eating, fish and fowl loving, beer drinking enthusiasts! Featuring season pours from South Shore Brewery.
SATURDAY DINNER MENU
- Whole smoked pheasant, Minnesota sourced cheese & seasonal berry display
- Char broiled Caribou polish sausage kabobs/ with a lingonberry butter reduction
- Sugar maple smoked Lake Superior herring white creamy chowder
- Grilled Venison London broil fondue with lodge baked crostini & roasted Minnesota sweet corn & herbed Boursin cheese sauce.
From The Land
- Chef carved American bison prime rib, encrusted with fresh garden herbs, garlic and horseradish. Wild onion chive au jus and fresh grated horseradish
- Slow braised hunter’s style Montana wapiti (elk) pot roast. Hmmmm Grandpa’s recipe!!!!!
- Antelope meat loaf with wild mushroom gravy.
From The Air
- North Dakota pheasant breast stuffed with dried cranberries, wild rice, “Caves of Faribault blue cheese, leeks & lodge garden grown herb butter sauce.
- Drunken Duck Breasts….”Castle Danger Ale & Minnesota Honey soaked breast of Duck wrapped in apple-wood bacon roasted to medium with blackberry jalapeno jam.
- Chef carved Minnesota free range “Ferndale Farms” organic breast of turkey
From The Sea
- North woods walleye stuffed with white Wisconsin cheddar, scallions, fresh tomato, fresh thyme & wild rice. Dusted in wild rice flour
- Char Broiled Lake Superior trout filets on a bed of roasted autumn maple syrup roasted acorn squash & fresh blueberries.
- Honey Brown sugar grilled cedar planked Lake Superior whitefish.
In addition to a variety of side dishes and Splashing Rock’s own selection of table side prepared desserts
Menu subject to change.
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED: 800-627-9565
Wild Game Weekend Package
Includes two nights lodging, Friday night reception with: appetizers, bourbon & beer sampling; and Saturday night buffet dinner. Click here for more information.