May 9, 2014
Wild Game & Brewer’s Feast
Saturday, October 29 – Buffet-Style Dinner
Book the full Weekend Package which includes a Friday night reception with chef-prepared appetizers, Castle Danger Brewery’s craft beer and a spirits tasting. Friday’s reception is only available to full weekend package guests.
Reservations required: 800-627-9565
2016 Wild Game Weekend Menu
Friday Night Reception
Weekend Package Guests Only
Prepare your pallet for the Wild Game Feast by attending this sampling of chef-prepared appetizers, beer provided by Castle Danger Brewery from Two Harbors, and cocktail tastings courtesy of Johnson Brothers.
Salmon Basil Roulade
Smoked Duck in Garlic Quesadillas
Saturday Wild Game Dinner
Open to Public and Resort Guests
We welcome representatives from Castle Danger Brewery in Two Harbors, MN. Their seasonal brews are the perfect accompaniment for your Wild Gamer Dinner Buffet.
From the Land
- Grilled Venison Steaks with Wild Rice
- Oaxacan Rabbit with Cherry Tart Sauce
- Chef Carved Bison Prime Rib with Blueberry Demi-glace
From the Air
- Pan Seared Breast of Duck with Blackberry Demi-glace
- Baked Pheasant in a Plum Gravy Sauce
From the Sea
- Crab Stuffed Walleye with Citrus Beurre Blanc
- Salmon Milan, Cherry Tomato and Garlic Cream Dill Sauce
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Duck Fat
- Grilled Asparagus with Balsamic Reduction
- Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Bacon
- Baby Carrot Tops
- Wild Rice Baguettes and Cinnamon Butter
Your dinner buffet will include an assortment of fresh lodge-baked desserts.
Menus subject to change.
Call now for reservations
Free Weekend Package
Refer Your Friends & Family!
Are you taking part in our Wild Game Weekend?
Invite your friends and family. For every booked referral you’ll both parties will get $20 off the weekend package.