May 7, 2014
Meetings & Retreats
Businesses have many reasons for holding meetings and events “away from the office”, some place where the focus is better controlled, the atmosphere is comfortable and the surroundings conducive to both business and pleasure.
Welcome to Grand Superior Lodge, the North Shore’s premier meeting and event destination.
Grand Superior Lodge excels in meeting the needs of business functions. Whether your purpose is an annual conference, strategic planning session, team building, or a board retreat, our professional group planning coordinator will help ensure the successful result you’re looking for.
Our North Shore resort location offers you the following:
- Flexible meeting and banquet space easily accommodates groups from 8 – 175.
- Lakeside lodging in lakeside log homes, cabins and main lodge.
- On-site restaurant and lounge
- Full-service catering
- Professional staff, including on-site group coordinator
- Resource Bank (including speakers, entertainment and naturalists)
- Year-round outdoor activities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout resort property
- Lake Superior North Shore location near Gooseberry Falls State Park, Superior National Hiking Trail and Lakeview National Golf Course in Two Harbors.
- Ask about your ability to “own the resort” with a corporate takeover (available during non-peak seasons).
Come, take pleasure in the casual elegance that our resort provides along with superior customer service and flexibility.
|Meeting Rooms||Square Feet||Theater Seating||Banquet||Classroom||Special Features|
|Star Harbor Ballroom||1,825||225||150||150||Patio Access|
|Niagara Room||825||110||50||60||Patio Access|
|Boardroom||400||N/A||15||15||Fireplace & Balcony|
We invite you to contact us for more information.
Waterfall Season on the North Shore
Beauty and A Book
A Wild Month
”Great place to get married!”
- dmchris, on Trip Advisor -
”Wonderful wedding weekend”
- TravelMom8082, on Trip Advisor -
”We recently held our wedding at Grand Superior Lodge and we couldn't have had a better experience.”
- Kayla S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Couples Getaway!”
- janeshonestreviewsbrattykid, on Trip Advisor -
”The most romatic place to stay on your honeymoon, very private and intimate.”
- NJHeinen, on Trip Advisor -
”Awesome North Shore Experience. What a fabulous place, what a wonderful mini-vacation!”
- VBR, on Trip Advisor -
”Wish I never had to leave.”
- infullfunk, on Trip Advisor -
”Most lovely resort on the North Shore.”
- c0ffeelvr, on Trip Advisor -