May 7, 2014
Grand Superior Lodge on Lake Superior is a perfect venue for friends and families who want to be in a North Shore location with plenty of things to do and a variety of lodging options.
Some of the social groups that we especially cater to include:
- Family Reunions
- Anniversary Celebrations
- Bridal Showers
- Church Groups
- Quilting Clubs
- School Reunion
- Birthday Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Baby Showers
- Youth Groups
- Scrapbooking Clubs
- “Girl’s” Getaways
- “Togethering”, multi-generation gatherings
Grand Superior Lodge excels in meeting the needs of family, church and other social gatherings. Our on-site activities plus our location on the North Shore, make Grand Superior Lodge a great destination for your special event.
Our North Shore resort location offers you the following:
- Flexible meeting space easily accommodates groups from 8 – 200.
- Lakeside lodging in lakeside log homes, cabins and main lodge.
- On-site restaurant and lounge
- Full-service catering
- Professional staff, including on-site group coordinator
- Year-round outdoor activities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout resort property
- Lake Superior North Shore location near Gooseberry Falls State Park, Superior National Hiking Trail and Lakeview National Golf Course in Two Harbors.
Come, take pleasure in the casual elegance that our resort provides along with superior customer service and flexibility.
|Meeting Rooms||Square Feet||Theater Seating||Banquet||Classroom||Special Features|
|Star Harbor Ballroom||1,825||225||150||150||Patio Access|
|Niagara Room||825||110||50||60||Patio Access|
|Boardroom||400||N/A||15||15||Fireplace & Balcony|
We invite you to contact us for more information.
Beauty and A Book
A Wild Month
Top 5 Reasons to Get Married on July Fourth
”Great place to get married!”
- dmchris, on Trip Advisor -
”Wonderful wedding weekend”
- TravelMom8082, on Trip Advisor -
”We recently held our wedding at Grand Superior Lodge and we couldn't have had a better experience.”
- Kayla S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Couples Getaway!”
- janeshonestreviewsbrattykid, on Trip Advisor -
”The most romatic place to stay on your honeymoon, very private and intimate.”
- NJHeinen, on Trip Advisor -
”Awesome North Shore Experience. What a fabulous place, what a wonderful mini-vacation!”
- VBR, on Trip Advisor -
”Wish I never had to leave.”
- infullfunk, on Trip Advisor -
”Most lovely resort on the North Shore.”
- c0ffeelvr, on Trip Advisor -