May 21, 2014
You’ve decided to getaway… someplace where time is measured by the sun’s rising and setting. Where, the biggest decision of the day is how long to stay inside by the fireplace or when to give in to the lake’s calling. Where, you’ll cook only if you want to, because the option for a great meal, complete with an exquisite lakeside view, is an easy stroll to the lodge.
Welcome to Grand Superior Lodge, the relaxing getaway destination on the North Shore of Lake Superior. The pace here is nothing more, and nothing less than you choose to make happen. For solo travelers, couples, family getaways and multi-generation groups, Grand Superior Lodge offers the following:
- Indoor pool, large whirlpool and sauna located on lake level with full lake views.
- A lodge library with books and movies available to enjoy in the comfort of our authentic log lodge or to take back to your own room.
- Our casually elegant restaurant, The Splashing Rock Restaurant, serving a renowned menu on the water’s edge.
- In-room fireplace (some wood burning, some gas fireplaces).
- In-room whirlpool tubs.
- Comfortable, cushy beds and linens.
- Packages and specials to enhance your getaway – check out the North Shore Getaway Package and others to add a special touch to your stay.
- Massage Therapy by appointment
- Complimentary use of canoes and bikes, so there’s no need to leave the resort for a little outdoor activity.
At Grand Superior Lodge, we offer lodging to suit the solo traveler or groups of up to 10. Our uniquely designed floor plans offer a lodging choice to fit your getaway needs. Some units even allow pets (call resort to make reservation for pet friendly unit).
Guests from near and far, from the north and from the south, and come back again and again to experience the relaxing getaway they find at Grand Superior Lodge. We look forward to welcoming you for your own wonderful relaxing getaway.
Top 5 Reasons to Visit Right Now!
Why the last half of August is the best time to visit!
E-Break for July 18, 2014
”Great place to get married!”
- dmchris, on Trip Advisor -
”Wonderful wedding weekend”
- TravelMom8082, on Trip Advisor -
”We recently held our wedding at Grand Superior Lodge and we couldn't have had a better experience.”
- Kayla S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Couples Getaway!”
- janeshonestreviewsbrattykid, on Trip Advisor -
”The most romatic place to stay on your honeymoon, very private and intimate.”
- NJHeinen, on Trip Advisor -
”Awesome North Shore Experience. What a fabulous place, what a wonderful mini-vacation!”
- VBR, on Trip Advisor -
”Wish I never had to leave.”
- infullfunk, on Trip Advisor -
”Most lovely resort on the North Shore.”
- c0ffeelvr, on Trip Advisor -