April 30, 2014
Weddings are our specialty at Grand Superior Lodge… romance is always in season here! Imagine, saying your vows surrounded by your closest family and friends, with a backdrop of Lake Superior’s magnificent shoreline.
Our luxurious accommodations and many guest activities and amenities provide the couple, their wedding party and families the perfect destination wedding location. And, we’ve hosted hundreds of weddings which gives us the professionalism and experience you’re looking for to ensure that your wedding day wishes come true.
Why it’s a great time to say “I Do!”
- 1. Spring flowers – bright colors/pastels
- 2. Discounted lodging during off season
- 3. Perfect temperatures for your guests (average temperature 60 degrees)
- 4. Less crowds at nearby state parks
- 5. Perfect season for pictures – gorgeous Lake Superior Backdrop OR we can say something about overcast??
Bonus: Umbrellas make adorable party favors and are convenient for spring showers.
AMAZING LAKESIDE VIEWS
Why Grand Superior Lodge is the perfect place for your wedding:
- Newly Remodeled Ballroom.
- Parties of up to 180. On-site services for your ceremony & lodging.
- Bonfires & S’mores + Lawn Games
- Outdoor ceremonies held on the sought-after patio, lake level, with arch.
- Receptions are set in the newly-renovated lake level banquet area.
- Plenty of room for groom’s dinner, gift opening, or other gathering needs.
- Lodging Options for everyone from lodge rooms to 4-Bedroom Homes.
- On-site banquet food & beverage service from our renowned restaurant.
- North Shore of Lake Superior location near Gooseberry Falls, Superior Hiking Trail, and Lakeview National Golf Course
”Great place to get married!”
- dmchris, on Trip Advisor -
”Wonderful wedding weekend”
- TravelMom8082, on Trip Advisor -
”We recently held our wedding at Grand Superior Lodge and we couldn't have had a better experience.”
- Kayla S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Couples Getaway!”
- janeshonestreviewsbrattykid, on Trip Advisor -
”The most romatic place to stay on your honeymoon, very private and intimate.”
- NJHeinen, on Trip Advisor -
”Awesome North Shore Experience. What a fabulous place, what a wonderful mini-vacation!”
- VBR, on Trip Advisor -
”Wish I never had to leave.”
- infullfunk, on Trip Advisor -
”Most lovely resort on the North Shore.”
- c0ffeelvr, on Trip Advisor -
Wedding Planning Event
At Grand Superior Lodge on Lake Superior
March 7, 2015
11 AM til 3 PM
Sample delicious wedding day selections. Tour the grounds and log lakeside accommodations. Meet your wedding coordinator and resort chef. Connect with area wedding vendors.
Special weekend lodging available by reservation.
- Sample Wedding Day Menus From Our Executive Chef
- Meet the Best Area Wedding Vendors
- Live Entertainment
- Complimentary Wine Tasting
- Special Lodging Rates
For details, call
We invite you to contact us for more information
call Jessica at 218.728.8060 x118.
2014 Vendor List
Call Jessica: 218.728.8060 x118 or RSVP Below