April 30, 2014
Weddings are our specialty at Grand Superior Lodge… romance is always in season here! Imagine, saying your vows surrounded by your closest family and friends, with a backdrop of Lake Superior’s magnificent shoreline.
Our lakeside accommodations and many guest activities and amenities provide the couple, their wedding party and families the perfect destination wedding location. And, we’ve hosted hundreds of weddings which gives us the professionalism and experience you’re looking for to ensure that your wedding day wishes come true.
AMAZING LAKESIDE VIEWS
Why Grand Superior Lodge is the perfect place for your wedding:
- Newly Remodeled Ballroom.
- Parties of up to 180. On-site services for your ceremony & lodging.
- Bonfires & S’mores + Lawn Games
- Outdoor ceremonies held on the sought-after patio, lake level, with arch.
- Receptions are set in the newly-renovated lake level banquet area.
- Plenty of room for groom’s dinner, gift opening, or other gathering needs.
- Lodging Options for everyone from lodge rooms to 4-Bedroom Homes.
- On-site banquet food & beverage service from our renowned restaurant.
- North Shore of Lake Superior location near Gooseberry Falls, Superior Hiking Trail, and Lakeview National Golf Course
Jessica, just wanted to extend our thx to odyssey corp offices for job well done for our daughter’s wedding. The whole process from beginning to end has been top quality all the way. Your communication through Nancy Krulls execution of details was so appreciated. People are still talking about what a beautiful wedding it was and how great the staff is at Grand Superior. Many thx all around! Exceptional thx to Bev at reservations, and Nancy Krull and her staff. Kindest regards and many thanks, Bill and Kelley
Beautiful May Wedding
We had no experience with this resort before planning my daughter’s wedding. But were not disappointed!. Reservation desk, catering manager, chef, staff all were above beyond expectations. Highly recommend.
My husband and I recently got married at GSL. The north shore has always been incredibly special to my husband and I and this seemed like the perfect spot. From the very beginning staff was very helpful and friendly. Even right before the wedding some things started happening and the staff at GSL was flexible and eager to help in any way they could. All we heard from our guests the whole evening was “this was the perfect wedding” and guests couldn’t stop telling us how beautiful the resort was. We worked with Nancy and she was absolutely amazing. My husband is a big craft beer drinker so when it came time to pick kegs she was on top of getting us prices and lists of local craft brews. I cannot thank GSL enough for making our wedding perfect! –Erin